Thursday 28 June 2012

ASOS Collection

We're almost hitting up July & we have been struck down with a torrential downpour.
What da hell is going on?! Waaaaahhhh ...
BRING BACK THE SUNSHINE!

On a brighter note:
I woke up this morning to some lovely new prints from my most recent shoot with Jennie Lööf for her 3rd collection for ASOS Marketplace.
The girl is on FIRE, her clothes are one of a kind, perfectly hand made and a dream to look at/work with & of course wear.

As promised I have a nice little selection for you all to have a look at.Below are my handpicked favourites from the day. 
Again credits to the full team for making the day go to plan.
I think it shows through each delicate photo just how easy the full shoot flowed.
 
Photographer - David Muir
Designer & Stylist - Jennie Lööf
Models - Sara Cahoon & Tuma Keke Nissi
MUA & Hairstylist - Myself

Inter & Assistant - Laura Forsyth


ENJOY!









I'm sure you all love them as much as I do.
All items will be available for sale on ASOS very soon.

Hasta la próxima amigos
Tener cuidado
Amy
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment