Wednesday 16 November 2011

Busy As A Bee - Bzzzz....

GOD!!

I don't actually think I've been this busy in my life..
Well, maybe once or twice. Ha.

The past few weeks have went by in a flurry of make up brushes, shoots & some fantastic opportunities.
I've got so much work in the pipeline before Christmas that it's actually quite frightening.
Bring it on I say as it's always better to be busy than twiddling your thumbs.

Last Saturday was a new experience for me as I found myself working on the Music Video Clockwork.
Was a totally new to me as I'm used to shoots but I had a great time.
The team altogether were fantastic & working along side Directors, Producers, Camera Crew etc really gave me an eye opener as to what actually goes on Behind The Scenes.
A lot of hard work & retakes were done to get the video up to the standard that it's needed to be & I can't wait to see the end product. 
I'll be sure to post up on here for you all to have a swatch at too.

I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks as my diary is filled with new great opportunities for shoots, advertisements & fashion shows. To think that this is my job is insane but it shows me that hard work really does pay off. 

I'm back to juggling my Para-Planning Business, My make up jobs, Being the social nerd that I am, my 5 Dance Classes a week & generally just being myself. 

(Not to mention getting organised for my 2 weeks in Spain for New Year but that's another story)

It's going to be a toughie but I'm sure that with determination & a can of Red Bull close by at all times then I'll manage.

Until next time big blog world,
Amy x



No comments:

Post a Comment