Saturday 5 November 2011

Look into the future..

Looking into the future, what do you see?

This was the theme for yesterdays shoot.
FUTURISTIC!!

As my alarm rang in my ear at the frightening time of 5am I was up & on the go. Double & triple checking I had everything I needed in my kit I headed off to Larkhall to pick up one of the lovely models that I would be working with that day Miss Charlene Key - I've worked with Charlene previously and she's a lovely girl who I believe will go very far in this industry. I also picked up the hysterical and also amazing hair stylist Lisa Brown. With all 3 of us in the car we headed off for Edinburgh, keeping it mind it was still pitch black from the dreadful Winter mornings we managed to natter along and also have a small jam to my woman THEE ULTIMATE NICKI MINAJ!! The journey only took us 45 mins so as we were an hour early for shooting we decided it was time for breakfast & a recharge of Red Bull.

It was 8:45am and we pulled up to location to be met by the Photographer for the day Siobhan Stewart.
As we all bundled into the studio we got cracking, waiting on our second model Louise Marshall & also our stylist Siobhan began setting up while I got to work on lovely Charlene's face..

We were working on 3 seperate looks for each model & also 3 different hair styles each also.

Here are some behind the scene's photo's to have a look at before the final images are ready..









It was an AWESOME shoot with an AWESOME team who I very much look forward to working with again soon. I can't wait to see the final images.

We wrapped it up at 1:20 & after a team clean up it was time to head back home..
The Red Bull had worn off & we were stuck in a traffic jam, home was on the horizon & with a few of Lisa's truly hysterical childhood stories we were back in Glasgow before we knew it.
A productive day was finished and it was now time to sleep.

Until next time.
Amy x




No comments:

Post a Comment