Tuesday 1 November 2011

LAGGING BEHIND!!

URGH!! Not impressed with myself at all considering I had my blog well under way & it was getting updated as a blog should be & then BAM - I was struck down with being a busy bee & this little sucker got neglected. I do apologise - Mostly to myself!!

Like I said I've been busy busy, working away on a new line of work which has totally thrown me well out of my world of lipsticks & mascara. It's a new challenege & I've officially been in my CEO role for a month exactly & it's going pretty well. I still have LOADS to learn but this my little friends will come with time.

Halloween has obviously just passed & my oh my didn't I enjoy it. Halloween is my FAVOURITE time of year. Personally I believe it beats Christmas but shh..Don't tell anyone else that. I was MAJOR busy on the night of the 29th when everyone was going out. Body painting, face painting, making the world into all sorts of different things for their night ahead. Tired & dying for a bath I clambered home at 9:30pm - Popped a Pro Plus - Had a vodka & was ready to get my Skeleton on. This is what I went as for Halloween. Can you guess where I pulled my inspiration from? See below.

Before I finish off on this massive rant I would just like to say that I am very much looking forward to shooting with Miss Charlene Key again on Friday in Edinburgh for a Futuristic Theme. It's going to be AWESOME!!

Now I shall be off.
Until next time,
Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment