Tuesday 6 November 2012

Lush-ilicious.

Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise, Eye Cream, Face Serum, Face masks bla bla...The list can go on.
We all know that when it comes to a beauty regime that we all want something that wont take up half an hour of your morning but will still make you look & feel great.
Unless it's pamper night in my house I don't like to spend far TOO much time prep'n my face before make up or before hitting the hay at night so I was over joyed to stumble, across these little pots of wonder on my trip down in Newcastle..

Lush is a shop that I've never actually been into all that often, I have passed it many a time when out in Glasgow & no one can deny the overwhelming scent of different bath bombs, bars of soap etc that are pilled high in an array of colours that may tempt the female eye but nope, not for me, or so I thought..

It was only when I had some time on my hands down in the Metro Centre that I thought I'd take a wander in, I was amazed at just how many varieties of soaps one place could actually stock. I automatically turned into a kid in a candy store, the colour, smell, sparkles really did pull me in..

I was offered a skin consultation by one of their friendly members of staff..This is when I realised that Lush actually sold skincare products. Eg Cleaners, toners, etc. I'm quite big on my skincare routine & as I was running low I thought why not. After my consultation, I decided on the below 3 products for my regime & I must say I can't fault them one bit. 


Cleanser - Angels On Bare Skin

This cleanser comes in a solid form which I've been using in the shower. You only use a pea size amount and it turns into a milk which you can lather all over your face. It removes dead skin cells and gives your face the baby soft skin that it's always wanted. Made with all natural ingredients it's hard to go wrong & at only £6.25 it is a STEAL! It's up there with one of the best cleansers I've ever used.

Toner - Eau Roma Water

Toner is something that many people skip on a routine, I must admit it's not something I use ALL the time but this little number is so lovely & refreshing that I've used it every day. This product is great to use post cleanser as part of your routine or for a freshen up during the day. Simply spray onto a cotton pad and wipe away a face full of sin. A refreshing combo that is made from rose absolute. A little piece of heaven to brighten up your day.
£7.25 for 250g or £3.95 for 100g.

Moisturiser - British Nanny

  
It's safe to say that this moisturiser IS the best one I have ever used. I tend to have quite dry skin from time to time & I like a moisturiser to have an almost face mask feel. This luxurious little pot is a dab hand at making your face feel like it's just paid a visit to a Spa for the day. This was the most expensive of the 3 at £29.95 but for me it was worth it. 

As I paid at the check out I noticed another little pot that badly was screaming my name. Say Hello to SWEETIE PIE SHOWER JELLY!!


In the words of Lush themselves this is how they describe our Sweetie Pie :
"If a bar of soap and a bottle of shower gel had a steamy affair,
this would be the resulting jelly baby
." 
 I wasn't 100% sure on how I would get on with this wobbly wonder but I must admit it has been great. Again like a lot of the above products you only need a small volume of product to create the desired effect. This one was no different. Take a pea size amount and rub into a lather and ENJOY! Also, the seaweed gel is not only for skin, it's amazing for your hair and scalp so CHUCK IT ON! It made mines feel great.
Only £3.10 RRP!

It's quite amazing what you can discover when you just take the time out to have a gander.
I'm very very happy with my products & I think I'll be asking Santa for an almighty Lush gift set for Christmas.

Until next time bloggers,
Amy xo

 









No comments:

Post a Comment