Thursday 15 September 2011

The girl behind the camera..

Decided that it's time to take a step back to early 2000 when Bebo & My Space was a thing of the present & slaving away at my nineteen canteen computer telling the world my likes & dislikes was the highlight of my Friday night...It's now 2011 & I'm about to do the same. Think of it as a little introduction to me before I start to bore y'all with my god awful ramblings & sheer nonsense. Of course there will be some sanity in there, mainly make up related. Here we go - Questions to show you the real me? Let's see how this works..

1. Name : Amy O'Rourke

2. Birthday : 24th November


3. Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius (Obviously the best)
Where were you born: Bellshill (Fancy..)
Where do you live now: Outside Glasgow (Blantyre)
Height: 5'1 (Yes..I'm a dwarf)
Hair Color: Blonde/Brown for now.
Eye Color: Mixture of green/blue & brown.
Tattoos: Two "What goes around comes around." In Hebrew down my spine & Shh... on my left index finger.
Piercings: Stretching my right ear, currently at 8mm. Did have another 5 piercings but let's not go there..
*Favorites*
Color: I don't have one.....Red is alright.
Food:  Pasta, I could easily live in Italy & no doubt become obese.
Movie: It's a cliché but Dirty Dancing.
TV Show: CSI - It's up there at the top along with Friends, Scrubs, & majority reality.
Favorite Author: Susan Lewis! Amazing woman for sure.
Holiday: Halloween - I enjoy it better than Christmas!
Season: Autumn - I like the clothes that go with the season.
Day of the week: Hmm interesting...
Store: I don't have a favourite store but Jonathan Saunders designer is my FAV! He's in Debenhams.
Restaurant: I don't have one, but I do want to try Jamie Oliver's Italian in Town.
Sport: I do enjoy watching football but can we class horse riding as a sport?..
Animal: PENGUIN!! & Monkey.
Flower: Lilly! Even if it is the flower of death..
*Have you ever*
Danced in the rain: Yes I have.
Tripped and had an embarrassing fall: YES! Plenty of times. Probably TOO many.
Smoked: Sadly yes, & still do.
Got drunk: Yes, that I have.
Gone skinny dipping: I don't actually think I have..
Been in a car accident: Yes, two.
Been in love: No, I've never been properly in love.
Met the President: Yeah, me & Obama are best friends for life.
Met a celebrity: No, is it wrong that I'm not bothered to meet one either?!..
Cried over a movie: YES! Armageddon gets me EVERY time.
Laughed so hard you cried: This happens to me quite a lot sadly..
Cried for no reason at all: Yes, once when I was a hormonal wreck. Oops.
*The last*
Thing you said: "What do you want to go on?" To my brother about the Internet.
Thing you ate: A wine gum. A red one if y'all care.
Song you heard: Judas - Lady Gaga is playing right now.
Movie you saw: Space Jam. We love you Michael Jordan.
CD you bought: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday!
Book you read:  No Hero To Me.. 
Phone call: It was from my Mother.
IM: I don't use instant messenger.
Person you yelled at: Hmm, could it have been my Mother?!
*This or that*
Pepsi or Coke: Neither, I'm not really a fan.
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla 4ev@!!
Tv or Movies: Movies (So American)
Coloured pencils or Markers: Coloured pencils.
Sun or Moon: Sun I think, I like sunset.
Day or Night: Hmmm I like the inbetween part.
Trousers or Shorts: Trousers
Long sleeve or Short sleeve: Long sleeve as I'm always bloody freezing!!
N'Sync or Backstreet Boys: I think I'd have to pick Backstreet Boys, I want it that way. (See what I done there?) LOL
Romantic Comedy or Thriller: Thriller wins every time.
Waffles or Pancakes: Hmm waffles? I never eat either but waffles seem nicer.
Peanut Butter or Jelly: JELLY!
*Others*
What color is your toothbrush: Pink, purple & white.
Do you believe in love at first sight: No, I think it's a little ridiculous.
Have you ever wished upon a star: No, I've seen 2 shooting stars though.
What other language (s) do you speak: I'm fluent in sarcasm.
If you dyed your hair what color would you dye it: It's been every colour, I'm cool with it just now.
If you could change your name what would you change it to: Amelia instead of Amy.
What's the weather like right now: Cold & windy! Oft.
What instruments do you play: I used to play the piano, guitar and I once done the recorder LOL

*The End*
So that's that long list complete, I think I have typers wrist. Not cool. I'm sure you all needed to know that pointless information about me & obviously you all know me 110% more than I know myself after it LOL
Until next time, big blog world.
Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment