Saturday 17 September 2011

Theatre Of The Nameless..

So as I promised I'd be up on my blogging game - I sit here literally just out the shower, hair in a towel & a blanket around me trying to keep my dignity as I happily listen to Bruce Springsteen I wonder to myself what the world would be like if there was no make up, no expanding hair do's & no one had their individual style...(I freaked) So from that crazy thought I became even more thankful that Illamasqua have launched their new range Theatre Of The Nameless - Not only does the brand cater for all walks of life from the Natural Beauty to the dark looks of the Moulin Rouge that makes the normal girl feel that she can reach for the blue lipstick or orange eyeshadow without feeling that you are being judged. 

I feel that every girl should have at least one Illamasqua product in their make up bag whether it be a lipstick with staying power that could last you a week or eye popping lashes that you can use time & time again - It's a brand that's never going to go out of fashion.

So, I introduce to you all the Theatre Of The Nameless ..


Stay posted as I'm going to be re creating this look next week & I will update with all products used.

Until next time,
Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment