Friday 30 September 2011

Picture Perfect.

It's been a mental week but I finally have the time to update my blog - In this short week my cosmetic department store job has came to an end after 2 years & I'm moving on to become Mrs Self Employed. Yes, that's right, I have my own business. I couldn't be more stoked & I'm already a mixture of emotions but it's something I've always wanted to have & who knew that so soon I'd actually be called Boss Lady myself. It's a journey that I'm extremely happy about & it also gives me the flexibility to continue my freelance work like never before.

Speaking of freelance, here are the final prints from last weeks shoot with model Charlene Key.
Photographer - Tom Cairns
Make Up Artist - Myself
Hair stylist - Lisa Brown
Extensions - Robyn Guthrie

Fantastic shoot.










Until next time
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment